Thursday, October 14

Hope And Die

Hope and die. Escape from all those thing. All shit and suck situation.Please take me away from this situation. Please, bring myHubby together. Let me rest in peace. Forever peace. I hopefully i died in the middle way to my home.

Seriously lebih Fakk dari aku meratapi kematian Abu dalam cerita Kami.

'Jangan nak suka sangat'. Itu ayat yang aku dengar masa aku ontheway balik Shah Alam. Aku tak sedap hati tapi aku teruskan jugak.Ada yang dah game over. Penat sangat. Tak tahu nak explain. For me , its just the bad instinct. Rileks Lulu, chill. No aku tak chill.

Until,we facing all those faking situation. I saw they beat up severely you and i cant to help you. Im teribbly sorry. If  i can repeate the time, maybe all of you would be safe. Safe as usuall. The bang and the slap-ing. What is this ?  Behave beb, we are  fellow. Just sit and talk carefully. Can ?

A million thanks to the management and those Hell- Pretending-Shit person to give me some pesky along the day. Remember guy's, what goes around come around. vengeance will be back. Sooner or later.

Thanks Fucking ,
After this no more Lulu Raisya. She teribbly change and move on. Hubby , thanks to facing this with all you attention and lump it. You make me smile again. I Love you Forever Hubby.

0 gorjes: