Tuesday, July 20

How About This ?




My name is Lulu Quraisyah  means "be loyal forever". It is not a ringing name, actually, it is somewhat stodgy. But it is given by my parents, so I am proud of it. And, I hope one day this name become as famous as Bill Gates.Bhahahhaa *laugh like an evil.

Lulu is my English name, which really came from the singer and actresst of USA, LULU. When he was the singer  singging i fell like im on the stage too, who was I. That was in 1987. In a certain virtual life, this name was more famous than my given birth name. What makes me happy is that I have the same name as Lulu Quraisyah. 

As to my gender, I hope no body would be so stupid as to mix fire with ice!
Fortunately and unfortunately, I am single now. You may ask "What's wrong with you?", as to the reply, I would like to suggest you ask the same question to those handsome single boyss. (This paragraph is no longer applicable.) Bhahhaha , guys , wanna make a love with me , tell me , i will make you a love card.Easy.

The world is brilliant, I love life. I like music, novels, films, handwriting, painting and stamp collecting. I had been a singer when I was young. My brush handwriting had won me prizes. I always collect used stamps for my younger sister. Sometimes I may write a couple of poems when I am moved by the sound of the nature. If I could live on arts, maybe I would have been an artist. 

But finally, I have become a masscomers. I am curious about anything in the world, and always totally captured by the marvelous miracle of the universe. I have spent 13 years in school. But it does not mean that I am a stupid student, my school record is completely awesome.

0 gorjes: